ONEASIT was founded in 2014 as a technical consultancy company with strong focus in delivering high quality SAP solutions and add-ons by consultants with more than 15 years of experience in: SAP, SAP for Utilities, SAP BRIM, Project Management, Test Management, Quality Review and Performance Tuning.
The goal of our company is delivering bug free and easy to use solutions that can improve SAP user experience and we achieve this by working with highly skilled consultants with experience in projects around the world.
ONEASIT is a SAP Application Development Partner.
Fully satisfy our customer's needs, providing high-quality services, on-time and on-budget, and establishing a close, durable and reliable partnership..
Become a reference player in the Energy and Utilities market, through an offer of excellence and the recognition of our customers, partners and employees.
Integrity, Knowledge, Commitment, Flexibility and Availability.
What we do
We implement SAP Add-ons for industry specific solutions
We offer SAP consulting and remote/nearshore services with high-quality at a very competitive rates
Staffing & IT recruiting
We offer our customers contracting services or recruitment of IT professionals
We provide an expertise service for customer code quality review and performance optimization
Easy IT Solutions. ONEASIT delivers high quality SAP solutions and add-ons developed by consultants with more than 15 years of experience in SAP solutions. These SAP add-ons allow our customers to improve their SAP user experience.
Package with different tools that allow utility companies with SAP ISU to take more advantage of this amazing Meter-to-cash ERP
Easy Exception Management (EEM) is a full exception management solution for the utilities sector
Easy Recovery Management is a tool to control bad debits sent to external collections agencies
Easy ALV Creator (EAC) is a fully customizable ALV solution, that allows to define the main ALV attributes without recurring to ABAP developments
Easy Notifier is a tool to create messages dynamically based on Excel files or queries over the SAP system
Batch Job Management
BJM is a full ABAP batch control tool that allows companies to take control of their SAP complex batch job chains
Easy SEPA Suite (ESS) supports your transition to SEPA in a short period of time
Easy Manual Bill is a user friendly tool for a non-experienced user be able to create a manual bill, in a controlled way, in a matter of seconds
We offer SAP consulting and remote/nearshore services with high-quality and at a very competitive rates.
This type of service is particularly interesting for companies located in geographic areas where the cost of labor is high, helping these companies to reduce their costs, taking advantage of a service provided by highly skilled resources working in the same time zone, with a common language, with a strong cultural, economic and political ties.
All code delivered by our development department is subject to a strict quality control check in order to improve the overall quality and to reduce production incidents.
High availability of skilled resources
Time Zone and culture affinities
Very competitive labor cost Outstanding cost-benefit ROI
Regular airlines to the EU countries and North Africa
Proficiency in foreign languages (English is the 2nd language)
The success of your business depends heavily depends on finding the right people with the knowledge and skills necessary for each function.
No matter if you are searching a candidate to integrate an ongoing / upcoming project or to join a working team in an organization, this process is usually not easy and requires in most cases a long time.
Taking advantage of a broad network of IT consultants, particularly in SAP area, we can offer our customers contracting services or recruitment of IT professionals that includes market research, assessment, interviewing and hiring.
The success of your business depends heavily on finding the right people with the knowledge and skills necessary for each function
ONEASIT has the best SAP IS-U professionals who worked for the major utilities companies in the market
Broad network of IT consultants. particularly in SAP area
ONEASIT offers contracting services/ recruitment of IT professionals that includes market research, assessment, interviewing and hiring
The data will be collected only for the processing of your contact request, being automatically deleted immediately afterwards.
For more details, please consult our
ONEASIT Solutions Business Center Ideia Atlântico 4719-005 Braga - Portugal
It's a package with different tools that allow utility companies with SAP IS-U implementations to take more advantage of this amazing Meter-to-cash ERP.
The following tools are included:
Billing and invoicing simulation - Perform billing and invoice simulation using different functionalities that can be configured for each situation/scenario in order to achieve the best possible performance.
- For existent and non-existent customers (Prospects) using pre-configured standard billing rates and billing master data
- Possibility of performing simulation with different master data like rate category, device configurations, installation facts with no impact on real master data objects
- Takes into consideration the billing cycle of the customer to allow having the billing simulation based on the actual meter reading and on estimates for the rest of the billing period
- Creation or not of simulated billing and invoice document in the database, this allows to avoid saving big amounts of data in the standard ISU billing and invoice tables for simulation scenarios
- Creation of a simplified invoice with pre-configured billing line item groups, based on the type of billing line items for example (Grid Costs, taxes, consumption, etc.)
- Integration with ISU manual billing creation, SAP convergent invoice and BPEM
- Budget billing plan optimizer, compare the billing estimated amount with the amount of the budget billing plan and propose a new budget billing amount. Follow up customer reactions (budget optimizer execution, adaptation of BBP,…)
- Trigger automatic Billing Simulations (when recurrent simulations needed) to trigger pro-active actions and communications to the customer (based on defined thresholds)
- SAP GUI Screen and web dynproscreen with simulations overview (Input and results of Billing Simulations)
Pre-payment meters - Manage smart pre-payment scenarios with dayly automatic simulation based on quarterly/daily/periodic consumptions, pre-payment balance updates and trigger of automatic actions.
- Pre-payment object creation online, background or via web service
- Integrated with EDM, normal meter reads, or aggregated meter reads in customer table
- Mass pre-payment simulation with pre-payment balance updated, balance warnings, etc
- Pre-payment notification messages framework
- Pre-payment graphical balance evolution
- Management of emergency credit (Low credit alert triggers pre-configured value of emergency credit) and friendly credit (Non cut-off periods)
EU directive on consumption - Using the billing and invoicing simulation framework it's possible to give any customerthe possibility to simulate the amount of an invoice based on the actual meter readings the customer can take from his meters
- Mass simulation tool
- User friendly screen with periodical automatic simulations
- Graphical display of the consumption evolution (Amount and quantity)
Get in touch
ONEASIT implemented a full exception management tool for the utilities sector providing provide a simple and intuitive solution to allow users to solve exceptions quickly.
EEM is built upon the standard BPEM so integration with SAP processes is guaranteed.
• We use BPEM log analyses to create cases: these cases are based in simple case categories
• Then EEM takes over and calls a customizable screen with strait forward information to allow users to fix the issue in a very intuitive way.
EEM includes also:
• BPEM case closing check architecture to ensure that only the solved exceptions are closed and all information is up to date.
• Team leader control board with direct access to the list of open cases where all EMMACLS options are available.
• An overview of cases per business partner to give a CUSTOMER CENTRIC view of the customer situation.
Purpose - Full exception management solution for the utilities sector
Integration - Built upon the standard BPEM so integration with SAP processes is guaranteed
Easy to use - Simple and intuitive solution to allow users to solve exceptions quickly
Main Functionalities - Pre-defined solution processes with intuitive screens
- Manager cockpit (with graphical views)
- Obsolete cases closing transaction
- Online check framework.
- Cases distribution and selection framework
- Customer central view of exceptions
References - ENI France
- CILE –Companie Intercommunal Liégeoise des Eaux
A FICA integrated debits recovery control system to allow a close follow-up of bad payers internally and externally after the release to external collections agencies.
Purpose - Support the control of bad debits sent to external collection agencies and in specific internal recovery processes (Bankrupting, collective debit settlement, etc)
A bad payer can reach high dunning levels quickly and often, the dunning history of a customer is not enough to control these bad debts and utility companies don't always have CRM and WEBUI implemented to be able to use the collections worklist. With ERM we bring an easy to use worklist directly to FICA that can also be used in CRM.
Main functions of ERM: • Customers can be inserted in a recovery list on a dunning activity after reaching a certain dunning level or manually due to bankruptcy or collective debit management
• Detailed 360 degrees view screen with the situation of the customer and his account balance, at business partner level with overview of all contract account of the customer
• SMS and E-Mail interfaces to inform customers about their bad debts situation.
• Pre-implemented interfaces with collections agencies, outbound and inbound (possible to configure the posting of charges)
• Different sets of fields like categories, status, closing reasons that allow a close follow-up and reporting on the recovery situation
• Action framework and GOS integration, disconnections and end of contract functions can be easily activated.
• Mass update programs to keep the situation on the list up to date, automatic closing or status changes can be implemented so that users only work on the cases that they need to work
It includes - Customer 360 view of all open recovery cases
- Automatic and manual recovery documents creation
- SMS/Email integration
- Integration with standard SAP collection agency functions
- Actions and posting framework
- Mass update programs to keep actual status of each case
References - CILE –Companie Intercommunal Liégeoise des Eaux
A lot of customer screens require ALV list, however:
• Each time a ALV needs to be added to a screen, the same code must be repeated in each program
• To add a button with a new functionality, the main program needs to be adapted.
• To add or change the title of a column, code needs to be adapted
• To add a filter, code needs to be adapted
ONEASIT implemented a fully customizable ALV solution, where with simple customizing the main ALV attributes can be adapted without recurring to ABAP development.
ONEASIT uses EAC in all its developments and this allows a reduction of complex screens implementation time by at least twice the normal implementation time.
The maintenance of these screens also becomes very easy as most of the time a simple customizing is enough.
When acquiring any of ONEASIT tools, EAC will be installed in your system and you can use it in other developments with a special license agreement
Easy Notifier is a powerful tool to create SMS/Email distribution lists based on information from CSV files combined with information on the fly from SAP tables. Create dynamic queries and merge the selected data to the subject or the body text of the SMS/Email.
The Easy SMS was developed to meet the expectactions of our clients due to the fact that it's faster and more effective to send an SMS than using the normal posting companies.
It allows you to create messages dynamically based on excel files or queries over the SAP system.
With this tool companies can easily send SMS or EMails:
- To your existing or potential customers for marketing purposes
- Notify the clients as soon as they reach a new level in dunning, potentially avoiding those same clients to reach the next dunning level
- Notify the clients about dates and payments
- Notify the clients from a specific area that works will be done in the network
- …and so many other possibilities
Easy SMS is a above all, easy to manage, easy to maintain, reliable and a true added value for any company
BJM is a full ABAP batch control tool that allows companies to take control of their SAP complex batch job chains.
An event-based triggering, real-time alerting and dynamic critical path management, ensure timely availability of business applications.
BJM delivers: - Easy and user-friendly customizing tool. Users can create, change or display the company batch chain without need of complex trainings and without many IT knowledge. Reduce administration costs, as the tool requires minimal human, hardware or software resources.
- Real Time notification. Users can be informed on real time when issues occur by mail, SMS. Application logs are created and can be used to create BPEM cases for extra-business follow up of critical batch chain error.
- Central monitoring and error handling procedures. A very intuitive monitoring allows administrator and even business users to easily identify errors in the processes.
- Central documentation repository. In each step of a chain it’s possible to add a description of the process, failure procedures, etc.
Key Features • Full ABAP tool development
• Event and rule based
• Documenting and central scheduling of jobs
• Central monitoring and error handling procedures
• Scheduling by simple management of complex rules
Key Benefits • Improve availability of critical business services
• Respond to real time business events
• Increase visibility and control and allow better business responsiveness
• Reduce IT costs while improving service delivery
• Speed up deployment of batch services
Purpose - Supports the transition or implementation of SEPA in a short period of time
It includes - Easy Migration Workbench
- Easy Mandate management transaction
- Easy SEPA cookbook for FI-AR and FI-CA
Easy Migration workbench - a set of reports with a proven track record that will support the transition into SEPA
- Upload of DOM80/IBAN file
- Creation of IBAN and mandates for SAP FI-AR and SAP FI-CA
- Activation of new payment methods (SAP FI-CA)
Easy Mandate management transaction - An intuitive transaction that allows the users to Create, Update, Activate and Cancel mandates
Easy SEPA Cookbook for FI-AR and FI-CA - A document with all the information that is needed in order to correctly prepare your system for SEPA within the standard functionality
- All common pitfalls and potential solutions are described based on our previous experiences.
SAP Standard transaction EA16 is not user friendly, even if it is one of the most used transactions in utilities to handle customer complaints.
Easy Manual Bill is a user friendly tool for a non-experienced user to be able to create a manual bill, in a controlled way, in a matter of second.
Easy Manual Bill is SOX compliant.
Users can be trained to create manual bills as they were playing with a tablet.